Send us an email
If you would like some more information from CARHIRE.ie, or if you have a query we would be delighted to hear from you. Just fill in the form below and we will respond within 24 hours. If you have a more urgent request please call the relevant office below, and we can deal with you immediately.
Alternatively, you can click to call:
Reservation Team(Pre Rental Queries)
Customer Services(Post Rental Queries)
Insurance Team(Post Rental Queries)
- I didn't receive an email to confirm my bookingPlease check your junk email folder. It may have been caught by your spam filter.
If you cannot find the email in the junk folder then refer to the contact details section for phone numbers or other ways to contact us directly.
- What should I bring with me when collecting my vehicle?You should bring your credit card and your driving licence (see our FAQs/terms for full information regarding your driving licence). We also require that the main driver provides 2 forms of proof of address which match the address on your driving licence. One must be a bank or credit card statement for the credit card provided on collection of the vehicle. The second must be a utility bill dated within 8 weeks of the pickup date. Mobile phone bills, insurance quotations or council tax bills will not be accepted.
- I would like a copy of my final invoicePlease contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of your final invoice
- When will I receive my fuel refund?As per normal banking procedure refunds can take between 3 – 5 working days to show back in your account. Please email us at email@example.com if you have not received your refund within that time frame. Refunds will only be given if the vehicle has been returned full of fuel.
- I have crossed the M50 toll – how do I pay?All tolls are the responsibility of the driver. M50 tolls needs to be paid directly to eflow.
By visiting https://www.eflow.ie/i-want-to/pay-a-toll and entering the vehicle registration you will be asked how many journeys you wish to pay for. Enter the number of crossings, then "continue paying as unregistered", hit make payment, and enter your card details.
Each toll should be charged at €3.10
Your vehicle registration will be listed on your rental agreement. If you need assistance with your vehicle registration, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excess held on the cardA pre-authorisation is a temporary hold of a specific amount on a credit card.
We have found that most credit card companies remove the pre-authorisation within 10 business days (excludes weekends and public holidays).
A pre-authorisation removal depends on your credit card company. We are unable to remove pre-authorisations directly, we can only place them on the presented credit card.
Depending on your bank it can be held against the credit card for up to 30 days. Please contact your bank if the preauthorisation has not been released after this time.
- Lost and FoundWe are dedicated to returning lost properties to rightful owners. We have partnered up with We Return It - Lost Item Return Service to help you reunite with your items quickly. Please visit their site www.wereturnit.ie to search the lost & found directory.
- What to do in the event of a road traffic accident1. Do not remove your vehicle from the point of impact.
2. Call the local Garda/Police (Dial 112 for Emergency Services)
3. Take photographs of the accident scene and vehicles involved including registration/identification numbers, road markings/signs and insurance disc information displayed on the windscreen of each vehicle. (Use mobile phone or other digital camera). Email photos to email@example.com marked with your Rental Agreement number in the subject line.
4. Complete ALL information on the following pages including all details of other parties, witness statements, liability declarations and a sketch of the incident scene.
5. Ensure the third party does not leave the scene without giving all relevant details.
6. Notify the rental company of the accident as soon as possible by calling +353 (0)1 8122888. In order to supply further information by email, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org marked with your Rental Agreement number in the subject line.
Central Reservations / Head Office
No vehicles can be collected from or returned to this location.
35 Northwood Court, Northwood Business Park, Santry, Co Dublin.International : +353 1 844 1944
Fax : +353 1 844 1915