Knock is a small, regional airport, but it operates with the efficiency and confidence of a much larger facility. With so many pilgrims (well over half a million) visiting Knock Shrine each year, you’ll find that there is plenty of information about Knock Airport on the Internet.
While you are searching out information related to this region and its famous shrine, you may also want to take a moment to check out Europcar’s Knock Airport car hire offerings. Getting around this region is much simpler for those who have their own mode of private transportation. Public transport simply isn’t adequate for exploring the countryside, and commercial tours only head to the most popular attractions.
Booking a County Mayo rental car ahead of your flight allows you to capitalise on a greater selection of vehicles. It also provides access to more competitive discounts that walk-up customers don’t have access to. These are some useful links related to Knock Airport and County Mayo:
- Knock Airport website: http://www.irelandwestairport.com/
- Airport security: http://www.irelandwestairport.com/yourtrip/safety_and_security.aspx
- Arrivals and departures: http://www.irelandwestairport.com/flightinformation/live_flight_information.aspx
- Reduced mobility portal: http://www.irelandwestairport.com/yourtrip/special_needs.aspx
- Knock Airport Guide: http://www.knockairportguide.com
- Irish Aviation Authority: https://www.iaa.ie/
- Information Portal: http://www.mayo.ie/visit