Campervan Hire Dublin & Ireland
Are you planning a staycation in Ireland this year? Or visiting to explore the Emerald Isle by road?
What better way to travel than in your own campervan! Planning a campervan hire Ireland is the ultimate road trip, giving you the freedom to explore a different destination every day and wake up to some of the best views in the world.
Watch the sun go down over the Wild Atlantic Way, take in all the twists and turns of the Ring of Kerry or get lost in the magic
of Ireland’s Ancient East. Create long-lasting memories and make your staycation in Ireland one you’ll never forget. Picking up a campervan in Dublin is perfect for a couple’s getaway, as an adventure for the whole family or group of friends.
Travelling in spring, summer, autumn or winter – campervan rental is a fun adventure at any time of the year. Now’s the time to join the movement and hire a campervan Ireland with CARHIRE.ie.
What make & model are your campervans?
Our campervans are brand new custom-built Nissan NV400’s. They not only provide ample driving, living and sleeping space but are easy to drive and park too. A standard driving licence will suffice. The driver(s) must be eligible to hold a driving licence for 11 years.
Our campervans can seat a maximum of 4 adults when driving. However, for sleeping they are designed to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. If you are travelling with 4 adults, some customers opt to bring their own tent and pitch it near the campervan for 2 of the adults for sleeping.
How many people can sleep in your campervans?
Our campervans in Dublin are designed to sleep 2 adults and up to 2 children, in bunk bed format:
- Double bed for adults on lower section.
- Double child bed above adult bed. The beds are in situ at all times, so there’s no need to re-configure the campervan each evening for sleeping. So conveniently, children can go to bed allowing adults to stay up a little later and enjoy the evening around the dining area. These camper vehicles are ideal for family campervan trips!
- 24-hour breakdown assistance
- Unlimited mileage
- Kitchen with sink
- Gas stove
- Gas cylinder
- Unlimited mileage
- Water tanks
- Interior dining table
- Interior toilet, sink & shower
- Mugs, bowls, plates, cutlery
- Serving bowls, chopping board, kitchen utensils
- Pots, pans, kettle, cafetiere
- Tea towels & cleaning materials
- Toilet chemicals & speciality toilet roll
- Double step for easy access to your camper
- Bedding set (1 double duvet, 2 pillows & double bedsheets, sanitised & sealed in a one-time use only bag)
- Towel set (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and 1 facecloth, sanitised & sealed in a one-time use only bag)
- Pair of outdoor tub chairs (fold up design)
- Outdoor dining table (fold up design)
Our floor plans show the configuration of the campervan while driving and when parked.
What comes with my campervan?
We also offer a range of optional extras for rent such as:
Our cleaning policy during Covid-19
We have put special measures in place to provide you with a safe and flexible travel experience. Your safety is our number one commitment. You can be assured of:
So if you are thinking about campervan hire in Ireland, CARHIRE.ie is the obvious choice. Our campervan Dublin Airport pick-up and returns is near our Dublin Airport office and easy to access from the M50 & M1 so you’ll be on the road in no time.
Please allow 1 hour for the collection of your vehicle so that our staff can show you how everything works before you depart. On vehicle return, please also allow 1 hour so that the vehicle can be checked by our team.